Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Eid Experience

2007 0r this year eid celebration has brought different experienced for me because it is differ from my previous eid celebration. Before this, i will come home a week before the eid and can do many preparation to celebrate eid like went shopping. I will buy my new clothes, shoes, and others on my own. I also made kuih raya and has a lot of time to break the fast with my family. However, this year is totally different because i only came ome two day before the eid. I does not have opportunity to buy my new clothes and stuffs on my own for the eid. We also did not made any kuih raya this year because everybody was busy with their work and we just buy it. My mother also not have enough time to sew our clothes because need to take care of my fourth brother at hospital. He has broke his leg in accident five months ago but need to be operated again two weeks before the eid because his leg was affected. We are very lucky because no need to celebrate the eid at the hospital. The celebration this year also not happening like before because my second brother was sailed to Vietnem. Beside that, my third brother also need to go work at the morning of the eid.



During the first day of the eid, just like another families we went o mosque to perform eid prayer. After that we went home and guests came to our house. In the morning we did not went anywhere because many guests came to our house and the number of guests this year was increased. Besides kuih raya, we also served lemang, sate, nasi minyak and others. Only in the afternoon, i got the opportunity to go to my neighbours and my friends house. Although at the night, the guests still come to our house to celebrate the eid besides to visit my sicked brother and the situation still same until i came back to UNITEN....

No comments: